Microsoft Online Services (Office 365 Pilot)
Senior Site Manager and Content Publishing Manager
April 2007– January 2009
- Outlined web strategy and planning roadmaps.
- Wrote and delivered monthly reports to all stakeholders, including executive team.
- Led engagement with MVP team as community evangelist, managed blogs and forums for pilot customer help and support content.
- Developed and managed editorial content calendars, and led quarterly/weekly stakeholder meetings with product group stakeholders from user assistance, marketing, engineering, community, and support teams.
- Led customer feedback initiative. Identified need for customer feedback channel and drove early cross-group strategy, aligning business requirements for scalability, localizability, and user documentation.
- Championed customer-centric communication and collaboration system by designing, developing, and managing SharePoint site for customer feedback management.
- Wrote customer-facing web copy, assisting with help content as necessary, including blog posts, hot topics, and other content.
- Initiated early adoption for blogs and social media platforms as customer support and communications channels.
- Worked with internal teams to introduce automated, scalable, blog-driven content delivery system.
- Coached developers, program managers, and other cross-functional team members on how to develop content themselves.
- Spearheaded business intelligence (BI) user metrics initiative, helping to improve end-user content.
- Drove delivery of globalized product and web content by helping developers meet globalization/localization requirements, delivering organized code and content strings across product user interface, web portals, customer help and feedback.