Oscar® nominated Netflix documentary and winner of a long list of notable awards including 3 Emmys, Sundance Audience Award, Toronto People’s Choice Award, IDA Top Prize, and many others. Rotten Tomatoes score: 100%. Read more on Wikipedia.
Outreach Producer and Project Manager
January – November 2013
- Managed www.thesquarefilm.com website with vast improvements, social media properties, campaigns, and content. Website | Facebook | Twitter | IMDB
- Developed marketing content: campaigns, key messaging, loglines, press release, website, social media, newsletters, Kickstarter updates, headlines, synopses, bios, viewer feedback forms, cover images, profile images, and other image assets, Facebook ads, Variety magazine print ad, etc.
- Helped develop, launch, and manage successful Oscar® campaign strategy, using both digital and traditional marketing.
- Managed successful crowdfunding strategy ($126K).
- Helped managed events and screenings at public theaters, festivals, celebrity homes (i.e. Hollywood actress Maria Bello), managed interaction with celebrities at events (i.e. Marissa Tomei).